Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Not finished like Carol :) But I got the backstitching done and some alphabet. The alphabet really does go fast, with just that and clouds left to go I will definitely finish this soon ;)

Trying out blogger photos again so hopefully this works fine. I am really loving this piece and I can't wait to have it framed along side Legends of the Dragons. Speaking of which -- Legends is still not framed because the board and glass they sent me were too large for the frame so I have to cut them down myself which means re-lacing Legends - UGGGG!

So much to do .. still have to add the patch to the baby quilt with the personalization, and do my Block of the Month 2 for Leanne's quilt... and i'll be on vacation next week so that's not going to happen, maybe the weekend after :)

5 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

It is looking great! You will be done in no time. Can't wait!

Singular Stitches said...

It's looking great!!

Michelle said...

The Kingdom is looking fantastic! Not much left to stitch!

Kim said...

That looks amazing! Love the fabric. :D

Juanita said...

Nice job! It won't be long before you'll have a happy dance for this one.