Wednesday, August 02, 2006

No stitching.. but i'm ready to go :)

Last night was a busy and HOT night in the kitchen, I got the apple pie made and in the freezer ready to bake when we get up there, i also baked up a few other items and finished packing in general so I'm all ready to go, just have to pack the cooler and leave. I'm very excited, Celtic Banner is in my bag, I double checked the threads I need and I'm all set!

I'm also bringing lots of other things, we're planning on doing some card making so I have some stamping supplies, a few books to read, all that good stuff. 4 days with nothing that i HAVE to do - it will be great!

I won't be online until monday and hopefully I'll have a great Celtic Banner pic to show .. hopefully more than just the top of the border but who knows!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds fun, but where are you going??

Singular Stitches said...

Have a great trip! Looking forward to seeing your CB progress pic!