Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kingdom Sampler:


Stitched on Silkweaver Solo 32ct. Sorry it's crooked..

So there it is, finished in 2 months which is amazing since I thought this piece would really take a while. Now I can focus on Celtic Banner and Peace and Quiet a bit and I will definitely be starting a new piece soon once I catch up on some other things.

Again no stitching last night, probably none tonight as I have grocery shopping to do and general organizing of things around the house.

Excedrin Migraine saved the night last night, I was fighting one all day but took it before going over to my friends, luckily the caffeine wore off around 9:30 so going to sleep wasn't a problem (besides dealing with migraine side effects like feeling sick to my stomach). I have to say it was the best migraine night i've ever had though and hopefully my body has adjusted to being back at work and I won't get any more :)

7 comments:

Terri said...

Yay Nicole! Congratulations! I bet it was the green that made you feel it was going to be a neverending project ;)

Kali said...

Congratulations on your finish Nicole! It looks fantastic :)

Kim said...

Congrats on the finish! It turned out great. Love the colors and the fabric was a perfect choice. :D

Carol said...

Congratulations Nikki! It really came out beautifully! I would love to do the Mirabilia SAL with you next year - still interested??

Karoline said...

Congratulations Nicole, it's gorgeous

Michelle said...

Beautiful finish! You and Carol both zipped through this piece! Great job!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Beautiful finish! It looks wonderful.