Wednesday, August 09, 2006

No stitching last night... I did upload a pic using blogger to test that out so we'll see how that goes.

Last night was spent figuring out what to do with my boyfriends car, resulting in me working from home and gearing up to run (yes actually run) over to the place to pic his car up this afternoon and go in to work for about an hour. We'll see how the running bit goes, i may end up calling a cab but i've never done that before either. The run would be good for me.

Then I started looking at new laptop stuff in case I decide to build a new one. I can't find a barebones system with enough features I like to get rid of my trackpoint though so I'll be sticking with my ThinkPad for now. Then I checked Ebay for the prices of Razrs as I'd like to get a new phone but I don't want to spend much more than 100 on it so I may wait it out a bit longer since my phone works perfectly fine as is.

The rest of the night I continued reading Dragonflight, i'm not very far and it's kind of hard to understand all that's going on but I'm liking it so far. I think I'm going to really like this series and may buy the second one soon to read when I finish this one.

The audio book I enjoyed over my vacation was Poison Study by Maria Snyder, Magic Study the second in the trilogy comes out in October so I can't wait for that! I definitely recommend this first one!

No comments: