Sunday, March 16, 2008

Vacation!

My fiance and I decided to take a 4 day weekend off for our 8th anniversary this year so we're smack in the middle of our mini vacation home doing absolutely nothing! It's been great so far - here's a recap:

Friday night - Hit BJs to stock up on stuff we needed then I cleaned - the whole apartment top to bottom - it's nice to start vacation with a clean apartment! Then I stayed up late reading - finished my book actually!

Saturday: Hit the grocery store to stock up on good food for the weekend, then we did almost nothing except watch Dexter Season 2 and stitch! I've been working on Deb's NRR and it's coming right along! I'll have pictures after this weekend of stitching!

Sunday: A very productive day - I cooked - LOTS! Then I settled in to do some sewing (see next post for pictures) and finished the second flower girl dress! I even knitted a bit while we finished Dexter Season 2.

Hmm... after I finishing writing entries for my blogs I'm going to pick up Deb's RR while I continue listening to my audio book which I'm hoping to finish this weekend as well.

And still 2 more days to go!!! I have a long list of stuff I want to do - so hopefully I'll have lots more pictures in the coming days!!

No comments: