Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Vacation is over! No more finishes towards the end of my vacation - the lamb I'm knitting is coming together and I hope to finish him tonight (minus the embroidered face since I forgot my black yarn). So maybe a picture on friday of him.. he's a little awkward looking but all I have left is to attach 1 ear and his legs.

So yesterday was going great, we went down to Medford to pick up a settlement check for our car, then out to lunch with the idea that we'd do some quick errands on the way home - well we get out of lunch and my fiance's car is leaking coolant - I haven't mentioned much about this but we just replaced the whole engine on his car so he was not happy! So we went home and I went out on errands myself :( Sure did ruin the rest of our day!

We continued watching Lost Season 3 though and I stitched a bit on my Celebrations project from my class last year - I wasn't in much of a stitching mood though so didn't make much progress.

And so the car is back at the repair place as of 7:30 this morning and I'm at work. Hopefully he can get it fixed by the end of today and it won't cost us too much.. so far the tally is ~$7300 on repairs for this stupid car! It's not like we're trying to get married and go on a honeymoon this year or anything! DOH!

No comments: