Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Goodbye easter, hello weekend at home ... halfway there ;)

Easter weekend was packed - my sister and her fiance came up on Saturday, my sister and I worked on invitations (wedding and shower invites). I've got the wedding invites all cut and folded to size, and then I rolled the swirly stamp in versamark on the front - that took a while but it's all done!

Sunday we went to my uncle's for a large family get together, it was fun but exhausting as usual, the little kids were tired and overly excited (when aren't they!) which made for some interesting moments and not a lot of happy pictures unfortunately.

This week has been crazy at work so far - monday was a very long day and each day feels long by lunch time.. is it only 10:20 now! Last night I punched holes in the centers of all my purple daisies for the invites and thank you notes. So that's one more step done on the invites! Next up is getting the embossing started - this coming weekend hopefully!

Lots to do this weekend since we're home... I have a lamb I need to finish by putting together :) And then some invites to work on.

No comments: