Thursday, March 06, 2008

Some knitting ...

So we went to a Jodi Picoult book signing last night! You can read about it more at my book reading blog: http://nikkistitch-reading.blogspot.com/. Basically it was awesome but between the Q&A and the signing we had some time to kill so I worked on knitting the little lamb. So far I now have the body with the 2 sides of the head done and I've started the tail. I have the gusset and legs left! Not too shabby! I hope to work on him on Sunday in the car on our way out to dinner.

Let's see - nothing else new, I'm looking forward to some sewing this weekend, mostly cutting out patterns and fabric, not actually sewing but still. Next weekend is our 4 day "vacation" to stay home and I plan on working mainly on Deb's NRR while we watch Band of Brothers and other tv shows we have waiting - it will be a great vacation!!

For now, it's work work work and clean tomorrow and squeeze crafts between other commitments :) Fun!

No comments: