Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pictures Finally! The first Flower Girl Dress!!

Here are the pictures of the first dress I completed last month. It's a Girl's size 10 for my 8 yr. old cousin and it looks wonderful on her - a little big but that's room to grow and it has a tie if it's still too big in August.

Here's a picture of the back. The green bow is very large but mimics the bow that i have on my wedding gown which I love so I thought it would be cute if the two oldest flower girls had matching bows.
And here's a close up of hte top of the dress. The fabric is white eyelet with a green lining. This is going to be my favorite dress since green is my favorite color and I've always been partial to eyelet dresses!
I can't believe how long it took me to get pictures of this dress online -- I've already finished dress number 2 which I'll post next!

No comments: