Sunday, May 09, 2004

Wow they changed the blogger...

A new look completely, how strange! I was just thinking that I spend the time writing here, mostly just to get things off my chest, and I have no idea if anyone is even reading this, there are a few blogs I read a lot and they have no idea I read theirs... what a strange setup.

Anyhow... Another weekend gone by, the time to start work moves closer still. Next weekend is my graduation ceremony two weeks after is the party then two weeks after that i leave.

In the cross stitch world :: I finished stitching the little bag called Measuring Up, it holds a small measuring tape and I love it, it was so much fun to stitch and put together. Other than that I've been working a bit on the round robin I have right now and I just finished dyeing fabric for the baby piece I'm doing next, it's a Noah's Arc piece for my friend's sister's baby. I dyed the fabric blue but it got brown stains on it so I tried bleaching it and redying it, it came out good but then I wrapped it in the towel that had bleach on it still so then I had to redye it again, finally it is done and it looks really nice. I may be able to start stitching tomorrow.

Other than that I've been working on a bunch of other projects, just finished some rub on transfers onto some glass jars for the kitchen(herb theme) and I bought a book full of garden inspired crafts, three of which i really want to do so I need to go to Joann's again soon - probably thursday.

Besides that I've been working on the website and I read a new book yesterday "Daughter of Ireland" it was really good and I couldn't put it down. --- 10pm -- time to spend some time with my cross stitch :)

No comments: