Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Time is flying by!

Graduation is saturday, i can't believe it, my life is almost over. So pretty much I do nothing all day :) seriously though today was a nothing day... most days i've been working on the website for about 3 hours of the day but yesterday and today i've been in a lull, i'm meeting with the owner tomorrow to discuss what's next to be worked and stuff.

I'm almost done with my round robin piece still - i did stitch about one thread length today but that's it. I've been reading a new book and it's kinda got me hooked, from now on i am going to try to read only one chapter a day - just before bed, i love reading but there are so many other things to do during the day. I haven't started the noah's arc piece yet i want to finish the heart first.

Today I weeded the garden a bit more (it's slowly getting there but it's a mess of a garden then it's on to all the other gardens).. not tomorrow but maybe friday after i clean the house i'll work more on it or wait till next week. i haven't started staining my bookcase yet either, waiting on the stain from my dad. he said he has the perfect one and he doesn't want me to buy some even though it's only like 8 dollars. so i'm waiting.

I also moved my computer from the desk to over by the chair in my livingroom so now it's much more comfortable to use that computer ( i usually just use my lap top) besides that i layed out in the sun and read a bit and pretty much that was it besides playing computer games with my boyfriend. Killed the whole day away. Tomorrow however I have to go to albany to work at lunch time, then i get to go to joann's and kill some time until 5 when i'm meeting the website owner to discuss the site. Friday will hopefully be a clean the house day and maybe stain the bookcase. Saturday graduation and games and dinner, sunday who knows. Then back to nothing - although next week i need to go look at some apartments already! I only have 4 weeks before i start work which means only 3 weeks till i have to move if i'm going to have an apartment before i start my job!! Friday i will call hopefully and make some appointments to go out next week with my boyfriend. Yikes!

When it happens it all happens so fast!

No comments: