Wednesday, April 07, 2004

A productive 2 days...

So I have Tues and Wed off during the week - so I sleep in :) Yesterday I worked on the website a bit, hung out with my boyfriend and played computer games a lot. Then I was up late getting my math homework done, the key there being that it's done :) Then started my computer homework that's due next week.

Today I got up relatively early since I didn't get to sleep till 2 am. I worked on the website more, then quilted a bit and cross stitched and i'm back to the website. I'm actually going to get a start on my accounting homework now.

This weekend is looking to be fun, friday it's out to my uncle's again to see the family, then saturday relax with them mostly, saturday night the rest of the family will come by for dinner, then sunday we go to my other uncle's for dinner and then home. Then monday is my boyfriend's birthday, hopefully that means going to dinner, I only have 2 classes that day compared to the regular 4 and at 2 hours a class that's a real change, and nice day. Tuesday and wed off again too :) Plenty of time to get work done on the website.. and next saturday is my birthday! 22!
Well time to get some more work done.. so i can get to bed pretty early!

No comments: