Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I guess I need to vent a bit...

It's after midnight - I'm still awake - trying to work on my final exam (take home). It's really tough. I got the second problem done and 1/3 of the the third problem done (the easy 1/3). The first problem i can't even figure out how to start it. I'm not too worried about my grade - I've been doing really well and this test is out of 140 so I'm sure if I get atleast an 80 I will get an A in the class. Just the stress of it all -- and it's not due till Monday. I can't work on it tomorrow however- I have to and i mean HAVE to study for my math final which is thursday. I guess now i'm wishing i voted for having the final monday so I could finish the take home first then study all weekend.

I did manage to go running today (and yesterday) - so that's two days now. Then I made myself a nice big milk shake - unfortunately. It was real good though and probably the most calorie intake of the day (besides my steak for dinner). The other bad news is the website is down - not that I have time just now to work on it but that's really bad since I just got it switched over to this new server last week and it's already down - i can't even log into the database. Making me really mad! Something needs to be figured out why the database keeps going bad no matter which server it's on.

So after Monday I will be care free with only one final the following week (financial accounting - no biggie) -- giving me a week to catch up on the 9 chapters of reading (basically no reading since the last test) -- and do the homework problems. Luckily I also have a great grade in that class so i'm not too worried at all.

Celebration of Needlework NH is coming up in a week and a half! I can't wait - it will be the perfect rest before my final exam :) Seriously though I've never been to anything like it and I can't wait. Maybe tomorrow I'll print out the form and fill out the classes I want to take and send it in - that way i can't back out since it will cost me around 200-250. Luckily I don't need a hotel room too!
Well - back to my books, gotta see if i can get the first problem started atleast a little bit - not hoping too much though - then it's off to bed to worry :(

No comments: