Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A good day ..

Now atleast :) Today was pretty stressful for a bit but now I got things working and I'm feeling good.

The website just got moved to a new server (well I moved it anyway) -- and I think I finally got it all working now so it's working atleast to the point it was on the old server, now it's just the test to see if the database gets corrupted or not.

I have a little over a week to finish the round robin i'm working on. I am on the second cat now - it's the april one so it has a basket of easter eggs, kinda fun to stitch. I'll get some pics on the site soon.

Other than that I have homework to do tonight - everything that's due tomorrow is done but I have stuff due monday i want to get a good start on. If i can do that tonight - and then sleep in tomorrow (morning class is cancelled) -- then i am busy friday. Friday my mom is taking me to the mall to buy me clothes for my birthday. I have some money too so I can probably buy some other stuff too.. plus we're going to a quilt shop so I can buy some threads. Which reminds me i have to make a list of the threads I do have.

So i'm off to get stuff done!

No comments: