Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Ostara!

With stitch night last night I needed to start something new - it has been too long since I stitched! So I started the sampler I'll be using for a coworker's baby sampler (born last august but I was busy with wedding stuff so I gave myself until the baby's first birthday).

Here is the start of The Rabbit Sampler by Elizabeth's Designs:
Stitched on Silkweaver's Everglade on 28ct Lugana. It's the perfect piece for the first day of spring. It's also an extremely quick stitch! All I have left is the bunnies and the baby's details (i'm replacing the alphabet with name/date/weight). I love the colors and the stitches, I can't wait to finish this piece up!

Now i'm going to head outside for a short walk to downtown (have an errand to run) and I really want to enjoy the beautiful weather just a bit :)

No comments: