Wednesday, March 04, 2009

6 day weekend coming up!

Just have to get through a long day of work today. I took 4 days off work this weekend to facilitate everything we need to get done around the house. I'm so very excited!

Thursday the electrician is coming and I'll mop the house and clean the kitchen while he's there.

Friday I'll mostly be moving things in.

Saturday the family is coming and we'll move all the furniture in and be officially moved in (cable gets switched too!).

Sunday is for visiting with family, unpacking and relaxing.

Monday will be unpacking for sure and I'll go over and clean the apartment.

Tuesday my new washer/dryer will hopefully arrive! I'll unpack and figure out how to hook them up!!!

I couldn't be looking forward more to a busy 6 days! It's all really happening finally. So you probably will not hear a peep from me until next week :)

No comments: