Monday, February 02, 2009

January Goal Wrapup and February Goals:


1) Finish Leslie's NRR and mail it. [YES]
2) Make a birthday gift for mom [nope]
3) Make fleece pants for dad's birthday [nope]
4) Pull out something fun to stitch [YES - finished a few things]
5) Make invitations for sister's shower [YES]
6) Make favors for sister's shower [not yet]

I finished Kate's Necessaire (putting it together) and beaded my Shepherd's Bush purse which I need to buy fabric for before I can finish it!

The house closing has been pushed until March so I should have some time this month to get some stitching done:

February Goals:
1) Make favors for sister's shower
2) Bustle sister's wedding dress
3) Hem my bridesmaid dress
4) Make flower girl dress for sister's wedding
5) Make ring bearer pillow insert for sister's wedding
6) Stitch something (bead Barnabee's Quest maybe) or start baby sampler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew, you've got a lot of work going there. I hope you can find a few minutes to stitch something fun for yourself between all the wedding errands. I'd love to see some pics of the favors you stitch for the bridal shower!