Saturday, February 14, 2009

Very good news - the house passed for FHA financing!!!! We are going to be proud owners as of Feb. 26th.

For Valentine's day we celebrated by going shopping at Home Depot for a couple of things we need right away, couldn't wait and had a gift card from the wedding to spend so I got a shop vac with accessories! I'm so excited - now I have a reason to pack pack pack!!

We will officially be moving March 7/8th. Posting will continue to be sporadic is my guess for now. This weekend I hope to do some sewing though so I will try to do some pictures of anything I can (can't post a pic of my sister's wedding dress obviously).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!

Sign up at Lowes and Home Depot. They both offer percent off coupons (I think it's 20% off) for new home buyers. DH and I saved a ton of money on the stuff we needed for our new house.

Petra said...

Congratulations! When we bought our home I felt like we lived at Home Depot and Lowes. It's all worth it though.

Lovely blog. You are very creative and have some great finishes.