Monday, February 23, 2009

Some weekend sewing...

First I made up the new inside pillow for the ringbearer pillow my sister will use - it's the same hardanger piece but I made a blue insert instead of purple to match her flower girl dress.

And speaking of flower girl dress - I finally did it! It's almost done - I haven't added the zipper, done the handstitching on the inner lining or hemmed it but the hard parts are done! My sister is undecided whether there will be white ribbon around the waist or white roses at the neckline. I'm bringing it home this weekend for the shower so she can decide.
I really like how it came out, the top is very neat for a change, I didn't hit any issues this time - usually however my messups show up around the zipper stage so maybe there are some I don't know about yet :)

No comments: