Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kate's Necessaire (from 2007 Celebrations)..

Picture coming soon but I finally finished this! I spent time on Sunday putting this together and really enjoyed it. It was very relaxing and I'm so happy that this is finally completed!

That ended a weekend of babysitting all three of my little cousins! It was a crazy weekend but they were on their very best behavior and we had a good time baking cookies, playing games and watching movies.

Well work continues to be busy but I'm looking forward to more cross stitch time finally in the evenings!

No news on the house front yet, waiting for the water to be turned on so we can get the inspection, still keeping fingers crossed that we get approved for financing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house. I really hope you get it!

I love your Celtic Banner, by the way. The colors on that are very pretty!