Monday, February 11, 2008

I started working on Deb's RR this weekend!

I've never done a Workbasket design and I'm really enjoying the bright colors. She has such a neat idea going with the graveyard at the end which I will of course stitch last so more pictures will come as this progresses.

We had a good weekend, saturday I pretty much did nothing (stitched above) and then sunday I went to my friend's stamp party and decided I am going to attempt to make all my own wedding invitations - even if that's crazy but I've got a design in mind and I ordered the supplies. If all fails I can always just buy invitations :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck making the invites! If you've got some crafty friends, beg, plead or blackmail them into helping you. It's easier if you're not doing them all yourself.

Anonymous said...

hey!
yea i agree with jennifer...it'll be very timeconsuming if you're making them alone...enjoy making them...i know i love making invites!

Anonymous said...

every thing that zephyr said sounds good to me :)

Anonymous said...

everything that zephyr said sounds good to me :)