Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Thank you for the wonderful comments on the costume and everything! I'm hoping to give my cousin the costume Thursday night and hopefully she'll be really surprised!

This weekend went really well, I worked more than i had hoped but I got caught up with work so that felt great! My brother, his girlfriend and my older cousin all came over saturday night to sunday night and we had a great time, watching movies, playing cards, eating etc. Very relaxing.

This week is a little nuts, trying not to work 12 hour days for a change.. oh and my dentist said I need to get a mouth guard due to clenching/grinding my teeth - which is due to stress at work.. yikes. So I'm waiting to pick that up now that they took a mold (which was extremely painful for something so simple).

I'm really really looking forward to this coming weekend, I have a stamp camp to go to and no other plans. We're thinking of finding some place to go hiking! Enjoy the outdoors a little!

Well back to work... gotta love my quick lunch breaks :)

1 comment:

Nic said...

Although the fitting of a mouth guard is unpleasant, the device itself is great - I haven't had to have any more teeth reparied due to bits breaking off, and best of all my tension headaches/migraines have almost completely disappeared!