Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A little stitching progress!

This is my weekend progress. It goes so quickly! I worked on it again last night and got 2 more rows done (the next alphabet row included). I'll post a pic tomorrow - I'm hoping to get to work on it again tonight at my aunt's house. We'll see.

I love stitching, I miss getting to stitch 4-5 nights a week :( I still haven't had sewing time yet either - I'm going to run by Joann's Thursday night to get some seam binding and a zipper for the Singer Costume. Then hopefully start on that?

Looks like we're having lots of company this weekend, my little brother and his girlfriend are coming up now too! Going to be a full fun house!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's looking fantastic! What a cute piece!

Carol said...

Wow, that is so pretty!