Friday, October 19, 2007

In 2 1/2 hours I have completed the costume (guess I'll be working late and tomorrow ...all well).. but here it is - the Singer Costume:


This costume has no pattern, I just bought the fabric (way too much of it by the way as I could probably make 3 more of these! I think I'm going to make a matching shawl since this is a halloween costume and it might add some warmth.

All in all I'm pretty happy with the dress, I won't show the back because it's not as nice (the furriness of the fabric was touch so I used seam binding where the zipper goes (to help so the zipper doesn't catch on the loose threads) and it's not as pretty as the front. :)

And here's block 9 I pieced up this morning. Now it's time to work work work .. I've been trying to keep a migraine away all day so far and each time I try to use the computer it hits again. So time for some meds and then work :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is PINK! You're very clever to be able to put together these outfits just like that.

Hope you manage to keep that migraine at bay.

Gina said...

Great jpb!

Nic said...

I wish I could just rustle up some clothes like that - and with no pattern too! Great job! I like the quilt block as well - the finished thing is going to be amazing!

Michelle said...

You block looks great. I am hoping to make a start on my Leanne's House next year.