Monday, October 29, 2007

A reading weekend :) I read the first 4 in the Sookie Stackhouse series and I'm completely addicted. I can't wait to start 5 but I have to be careful, I can't put these books down and I need a good 5 hours to read each. Of course I also don't actually have 5,6,7 in paperback form, I have them all in audiobook form and that goes even slower! I'm considering swinging by the bookstore and getting 5,6 in paperback (7 is only in hardcover) and then doing just 7 in audiobook. It really is a disease!

I did stitch this weekend - Finished all the actual stitching on Shepherds bush purse, just have to do the beading and my date/initials. I'll try to remember to bring it in tomorrow to scan a picture. This was a very relaxing piece and oh i love silks!

Next up in stitching is the neighborhood RR. Time to pull that out and plan what to stitch!

1 comment:

The Silver Thistle said...

I haven't heard of the Sookie stories but they sound just like the sort of stuff I could get into. Vampires = Fab!

Block 9 looks so good! I've only done 2 blocks of mine so far (I was a late starter), and since I'm not a quilter by any stretch of the imagination......it's turning out a bit - meh. Lol. I still love it though, it's maybe lumpy and squint, but it's all mine.

Block 2 didn't reach me in between #1 and #3 though and I've not had any response to my emails about it :(

Hope it gets sorted out in the end :(