Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wow this month is going fast.

I finished up stitching my halloween house on Marie's NRR and will mail that off to Leslie today. I'm hoping to finish Scary Carrie Long Leggz before Halloween and then finish Leslie's NRR to get it back home to her. Pictures are on the camera, just waiting for me to take them off!

That's my stitching world. In the sewing world it's been quite an adventure. I was sewing away on halloween costumes last week and friday night I was hoping to finish the princess dress - however my machine seized up and stopped working! I was up until 2am trying to figure out what was wrong. Alas - the costume is not yet done -but the Zombie one was at least completed.

The good news is that my uncle oiled my machine and it's working again - albeit very slowly but sewing at least! So I'm back to the princess dress and just have to finish the ruffle that goes around the shoulders and the hem of the skirt. My goal is to complete it tonight so I can run it over to them tomorrow night. That will leave just Jasmine for this weekend.

And that is my life lately (outside of work). I did play some Zelda last night - restarted it actually as I got so far and then stopped for so long that I forgot what I was doing so I figured it was safer to restart. I'll probably put about an hour and a half in a week if I have the time.

No comments: