Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back to my stitching...

Well things have been weird lately - getting a lot of migraines, so the stitching and sewing had pretty much come to a halt (I've been working on Marie's Halloween NRR whenever I could and the house part is almost done!).

Finally last night I started the first of 3 halloween costumes I'm doing for my cousins. The first is a Zombie - I finished the pants and shoe covers. Tonight I'm hoping to do the shirt and maybe get a start on the dress for number 2.

The second costume is the dress that the princess from Enchanted wears towards the end -made out of the rug - that was a fun one to figure out! And that's going to be a tough one to make for a 7 year old.

Lastly is a Jasmine costume - that should be easy - lots of elastic and the fabric was easy to find.

In the mean time - I have sewn the knitted baby shorts together and just need to add the elastic and then they are done. And as I mentioned with stitching - I am working on NRR's exclusively - poor Scarrie Carrie is not yet done :)

No comments: