Thursday, October 16, 2008

No camera this week :( I should have a lot of pictures next week to make up for it (hopefully).

Anyway - last night I finished the Zombie costume! With no iron! The seams are not laying as nicely as I would like but it's a costume and I had no iron :) So I'm calling it done.

I also worked on Marie's Halloween NRR last night - not only is the house complete but now I have the trick-or-treaters almost done and the pumpkin tree about halfway done! I should be able to finish this up and get it mailed to Leslie next week. I feel horrible being behind due to the wedding but I think I can then start on Leslie's right away and get that to her quickly too!

Oh yea - and one of my dragon eggs hatched!!!:

Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!Adopt one today!

No comments: