Sunday, September 09, 2007

A great weekend!

And a picture of Leanne's Quilt block 7 finished!


This weekend was really great, I worked late friday night but our tv shows (Psych and House) are on really late so I didn't miss them. Saturday we essentially did nothing, which included going for a run, a quick run to Marshall's (birthday gifts) and then some good old stitching!

I started Karen's Neighborhood RR, I'm starting from Daisy Lane Cottage and have quite a few ideas of other things to add. I have half the fence done and a decent start on the house! This was while watching Pride and Prejudice (favorite all time movie and 5 hours long). Well that lasted well into the night (2am) so it was a nice long day!

Today was a family day, we slept in (I need my 8 hours) and then we went to lunch with the cousins (the middle one just turned 6 yesterday). So it was a fun day out.

And to end it all I came home and re-orged my sewing room to fit the new treadmill coming this week! It's quite large so I really had to be creative but if it's the same size as our current one I think I made room! And I still have an office corner, a sewing corner and now all the scrapbooking stuff is in the closet. I'm very very happy after 2 hours of organizing!

Now I'm logging in to work to get a jump start on tomorrow. I'm really motivated at work right now and need to keep it up. Plus I'd like to leave at a more reasonable time in the evenings this week and squeeze in some stitching on the round robin!

5 comments:

Nic said...

The Quilt Block looks lovely! Great work!

Deb said...

Wow, Nicole, you have a great steam behind you for stitching and quilting! I love the quilt! So much fun to do these things. We just need more time and less need of sleep!!! You are so adorable!
Hugs,
Deb

Michelle said...

The block is gorgeous! Sounds like you were really productive with getting your Craft room reorganized too.

Carol said...

Thanks for the heads up - I really better start Bine's in order to get it to you on time - LOL!

Kathy said...

love the wuilt block, its gorgeous

hugs xxxx