Monday, September 24, 2007

Karen's RR - Finished late last night :)

I (like Leslie) stitched a variation of Daisy Lane Cottage, although I pretty much stitched all of Daisy Lane and then just added some animals in the yard for fun!
Here is all of the houses that have been stitched to date. I apologize for the picture quality is was late last night and it was very hard to get good lighting. The flash just washes things out :(
I stitched up a turkey family, a bee hive (Carol added some bee's so I thought that would tie it together) and then some robins. This was a real pleasure to stitch and I've always wanted to stitch this chart as well!

This weekend was great. Saturday I cleaned the house then we settled in for some tv/movie watching and I stitched! Sunday I finished reading my book and then after a 3 mile run on the treadmill we went out to lunch and then continued the tv/stitching marathon where I was able to finish the house!

Now for a week of work work work and then next weekend probably some sewing of costumes?? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've done a lovely job of Karen's neighbourhood. In fact every one I've seen by all the neighbourhood stitchers has been great. It's a lovely idea :o)

Gina said...

Great RR work..this one will be very cute when finished!

Michelle said...

The RR looks so cute. I LOVE the turkey family, what a great idea!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great job! I really like the turkey family. It is cool how we had two different lovely interpretations of the same house:)

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cute!