Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vacation..

Well i haven't been posting much because work has been a little crazy - now I won't be posting because I will be on a MUCH needed vacation from work. We're not going anyplace except where we are now - back at my parents' house for a few days and then I head up to Maine for a few days at my friend's family cabin and lots of stitching!

I think this will be a great week off from work, the end of the week will be lots of stitching and the beginning will be some working outside and just relaxing, playing computer games like tonight and reading!

So I'll be offline for about a week - with pictures next week of my Celtic Banner hopefully!!!

3 comments:

claudia said...

Have an absolutely fantastic week off!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Nicole have a well deserved break!

Michelle said...

Enjoy your vacation!