Tuesday, July 24, 2007

As promised - a picture!

Here is Carol's RR with my house all finished. It's Woodland Cottage from Elizabeth's Designs with modifications and of course it's not the entire piece. There are a lot of things I like about this piece, the trees are one of my favorite things.

Well my fiance is off on day one of the Bar Exams!!! I'm up in Concord, NH working from the hotel awaiting his return at 4:30? We watched Dejavu last night which I thought was a pretty good movie. We have Breakfast at Tiffany's tonight. It's been a while since he's been able to sit and watch a movie.

Well back to work, at least it helps pass the time without me worrying :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the block - it looks fantastic!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

It looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it in person:)

Carol said...

Oh Nikki - I love it! Thank you!!!! Hope he is doing well ;-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Carol's RR looks fantastic!

Aussie Stitcher said...

It looks great.

Joanne