Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Carol's Neighborhood RR start:
Finally a picture! I know it's not much but it's a start, the house is from Elizabeth's Designs "Woodland Cottage" with modifications. The grey is a stone foundation and I decided to stitch the house red (instead of white) and I think I'm going to use black - like wrought iron - in place of the green, not sure yet.

Last night was a long night of working. I worked much later than I had hoped so no stitching. Tonight I plan to do a little work and then get right to stitching. I have a movie I want to watch so I can return it to the library so that's 2 hours of stitching right there!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh Nikki! What a treat to get a peek! I love it so far - thank you!! Wait until you see Karen's - gulp! She made a boo boo in her basting and our blocks are something like 112 x 112 on 40 ct! I could cry! LOL

Michelle said...

What a beautiful start on Carol's RR!

Anonymous said...

I think your changes are going to look lovely. You've made a great start.