Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Still alive and kicking... trying to beat the heat .. holy moly it's hot out - and our A/C is not working in the new apartment!!! I basically can't do much at home, i lay there and try to work but I'm too hot for the most part.

And some news .. we bought a "new" car! It's not new new, it's a 2000 BMW 328 with ~ 40,000 miles on it. We're hoping to get it before the end of the week, if we can go sign the paperwork tonight. Yippee - I really like hte BMW 3 series!

Tonight I go over to my aunt's house - and they have A/C so maybe I'll even get a little stitching done. Tomorrow night is stitch night down in Lexington, I'm most likely going to hit that up so I can see all my friends, it's been so long (except for those I saw on Sunday). And this weekend is busy busy - I can't wait!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations on your pretty new car!! Woo Hoo!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

New cars are so exciting, congratulations.

Joanne

Michelle said...

Congrats on your new car!!

Lana said...

Congrats on your new car! I just got a new one on Monday too! 2004 Ford Mustang convertible!!! I love BMWs!!! right next to mustangs of course! lol! Have fun with your new vroom vroom!