Monday, June 04, 2007

All finished and ready to mail tomorrow!
I ended up doing a lot more landscaping than I had anticipated but I really loved pulling different flowers from different patterns and then making some up (okay I only made one up - the little purple ones and they're just smyrnas). The veggies are all over one (so is the bunny) so that really took me a while.
And here's a picture of most of the layout. It's 10 squares, the last square will either be stitched by a close friend or I'll add a saying of some sort with everyone's names or something at the end. I will also add a title when it comes back home next year.
So this is off tomorrow to Leslie.

All in all my day went okay, I slept through a lot of it, then took some Excedrin migraine and after eating I started feeling better. I did a little unpacking (filled our bookcase) and then sat to stitch and listen to my audiobook around 4. I'm afraid I may have worn myself right back out with that 40ct (my eyes are very sensitive with migraines) so I'm going to relax before bed now.

Oh and even better - Carol's RR arrived today! I can start on that straight away!! Now to go post my pictures on the RR blog!

6 comments:

claudia said...

That block turned out so cute! It will be fun to watch it's progress around the RR.
Sounds like you are getting moved in slowly but surely.

Carol said...

Your RR is fantastic!!!! Glad you have started to feel better too!!!

Kathy said...

I love your RR, so wish I was still joining in, but I am determined to next time.

hugs xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!! I can't wait to work on yours!!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your RR piece looks wonderful.

Joanne

Michelle said...

Your RR block is so cute! I love all the little vegetables. Congrats!