Friday, March 30, 2007

Sick day (for real) and March Goals Recap:

Well today I took a real sick day - no computer, no logging on to work (except to make sure nothing crazy is going on of course). We delivered our document last night so the deadline passed and considering I felt horrible this morning I decided to stay home and stay away from the computer and tv for a whole day.

The tv part is no problem, i have an audio book going and I'm stitching away on little Barnabee! What a happy day. I did a little cleaning and picking up too so the day is not wasted and tomorrow is the weekend! I can't wait, I will work work work on the website and I will stitch with friends. Sunday I will quilt.. oh what fun!

And now - how did I do on my goals this month:
1) Finish Part II of Barnabee and start Part III - YES
2) Finish Leanne's block 6 YES
3) Piece Leanne's block 9 nope not yet
4) Start applique on Leanne's block 7 YES - finished applique!
5) Finish all half stitching on Peaceful Silhouette nope - for some reason i want to finish Barnabee first now
6) Make baby quilt for mom's friend - Almost completed, border quilting and binding are all that's left!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Atta girl! Stay home and rest - you'll get healthy much faster than if you were working. :) Can't wait to see some updated pics of Barnabee. :)

Carol said...

Hope you feel better soon! I look forward to your next pic of BQ!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better now. Enjoy your weekend. It sounds like you're going to have a busy, but fun one.