Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pictures come monday...

Well yesterday was a much needed day. I spent hours listening to an audiobook (Jodi Piccoult's Tenth Circle) and stitching on Barnabee. I've gotten the center garden on part III finished and all I have left is the roses, the last saying and the last honeycomb row. I'm very excited that this piece will be finished pretty soon. I'll scan in a pic on monday.

Then we went out to dinner with a friend of my fiance's last night and we watched "You, Me and Dupree" which i thought was pretty funny. Today I'm just getting to work on the website now and I'm going over to my friends' for stitch at 5pm. Tomorrow I'll most certainly have to work on the site more but we'll see how it goes today.

I also talked to my mom and she's going to start quilting her baby quilt this weekend. I need to get mine done by next Saturday so I can give it to her to take back home in case the babies are born soon. So hopefully tomorrow I can square away some machine quilting time!

Well - website time!

No comments: