Monday, March 19, 2007

As Promised - Barnabee Pic:

That's progress from Thursday and Friday night last week (making up for missing last week). Part II is complete and the border (minus the backstitched line and beads is also complete for Part III). I think 3 more weeks on this and it will be done for sure.

What a great weekend (i think I mentioned this) - quick recap:

Spent friday night working late then stitched for a few hours on Barnabee! Saturday I worked on Leanne's Quilt block 7 doing the applique while watching P&P. Sunday I worked on the website for a good 6 hours or so and then started quilting the baby quilt!

Tonight I will hopefully quilt the rest of the center of the baby quilt and start planning the border. I may have to add the binding before quilting the border so planning might be all I do. Maybe I'll add the binding tomorrow.

And this week I'm pulling Peaceful Silhouette back out - I need to start making progress on that again! Once the baby quilt is done this will be my focus until it's finished. Then I can finally start some new piece!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great progress on Barnabee! Congrats on finishing part 2. You are just zooming along! Your quilt is going to be fantastic as well.