Monday, March 29, 2004

I missed my sunday night. Luckily I have monday...

The past week was definately different, it flew by too. My interview on Tuesday went really well, I can't wait to hear back from them, hopefully before my interview on Friday with MIT LL. I really like the company, and the people, the area, everything. MIT LL is closer to boston though, so it's going to be a toss up based on salary probably (if i get the jobs).

School is going good, I already finished an assignment that's due on Thursday and now I'm going to get a move on an assignment due next Monday, try to stay ahead of things. The next few weekends are filling up so I have to spend time during the week really cracking down.

I started running finally, 4th day today. I didn't run Saturday because it was raining but Sunday my boyfriend ran with me. Today was a short run because I got up late, about 15 minutes but the rest of the week I can sleep in and still run (except thursday). Friday I won't be running since I'll be in boston, saturday i will try at my uncles to still go. I need to stick with it for 3 weeks, see if there's results and if not figure out what to try next (add in some dieting maybe or something). .. getting close to summer!

I finally had some time to stitch, not much but I am almost done with the Cherished Teddy RR piece, just a little bit of backstitching left, and I'm bringing it to school today in case I have break time between classes to pull it out. Next I have another RR piece of cats to do, they are by month so I'm going to start with the halloween one then do my birthday one (april).

Money is finally not an issue, although that's thanks to all the work I have. I have been working on this website for a while now, just running into some problems now that I need to figure out and then I can get back to making new changes. I actually have to do some updates on it, maybe tomorrow, but i'm also headed to NYSED tomorrow to finish up some more work there, maybe schedule another day to go as well to work on documentation.

Well - school is calling and my hair is still wet so i must go finish getting ready, and head off! I love that spring is here, some warmer weather and sunshine too!!!

No comments: