Sunday, March 21, 2004

just feeling the weight of life right now...

The week after spring break was tough - extremely busy - I quit my job at Amici so atleast it's the last week that's that busy. This week will be busy though. Tomorrow after classes I fly out to Boston - then Tuesday interview and fly back. Wednesday I work in Albany and finish up homework and thursday classes - thank goodness for friday being free though! I actually have a lot of work to get done right now too--- the website I'm working on is in the middle of updates that i need to finish up soon -- but first I have a computer assignment that needs finishing and then a financial accounting assignment, actually i'll do that first so it's done.

Well not much else to say - or atleast not much time to ramble - I'll be back when i have time :)

No comments: