Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The wedding! I know this post is long overdue (well not a month yet at least). I have finally gotten my wedding pictures all posted on line. To be fair, my blog is quite public so I have blotted out faces and taken interestingly cropped shots to show things. That way the only person you will see is me.

And without further ado...

First up - the garter - made by my grandmother from my mother's dress - plus some blue!
The gardens where we got married:
4 of my 5 flower girls - these dresses should look familiar - no fitting issues at all!
The front of my gown - the bottom front is where I had to move all the applique when I hemmed it a few inches!
A view of the back of my dress where I luckily did not have to do any alterations!
A good view of the bustle that I did.
This view shows the necklace that I made (earrings too but they're hard to see).
And we're married!
Our Cake!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Awww what lovely pics, you like you had a fantastic wedding day, lovely weather too. Belated congrats to you your hubby.

Hugs xxxxx

Jennifer said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day! Congratulations!

Veronica said...

Congratulations! Everything looks beautiful.