Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wedding Stuff...
Finally - the wedding invitations are almost finished (I just need to print the important information stuff and attach) but the outsides are all done.. here's the basic layout:
And here's my stack of 120 invites! The "happy" is embossed in white, the swirly pattern is stamped using versamark ink and the rest is pretty self explanatory.
And as of last night I have 2 of the bridesmaid's necklaces finished. These are knotted pearl and amethyst necklaces. I even made the adjustable chain closure so I'm pretty happy with these. I've finished knotting the third necklace and just have to make the chain tonight before I start on number 4 (there are 5 total plus earrings I still have to design!)
So wedding stuff is moving along! I'm hoping to get some sewing of flower girl dresses done this weekend and some more thank you notes made for the shower. So much to do!

No comments: