Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm still here - i promise! Wow - May was a really light month blogging - things were just so busy with work!

I did manage (after a late night friday) to finish off Wendy's RR so i could mail it to Leslie on Saturday morning! I took a picture so i'll post that as soon as i have a minute.

This weekend we helped my sister move into her new house!!! She owns a very nice (and large) victorian in Manchester, CT! I love the house and the property, i'm so proud of her for making the jump! Hopefully we can afford to follow suit a year from now :)

Other than that it's just been work work work around here. I took every free minute I had to work on Wendy's RR. I'm hoping June is better - I'm back on the Body For Life diet for the 12 weeks before the wedding - yup - 12 weeks left! Yikes and so much to do!

Well back to work! I promise - I owe lots of pictures and they are coming!

No comments: