Monday, April 14, 2008

A trip to California and some knitting.

My oh my where is April going??? I can't believe it's half over already! (just about). Last week I unexpectedly had to go to California for work - I hate last minute trips but it was a good trip and I got a lot done. And before I left I made sure to get my little Lamby all finished up! Finally some pictures!!!

Here's Sammy the Lamby!
Here he is on his side. I'm not sure the pictures really show it but this guy is pretty big!
I'm sure my coworker will appreciate it, especially as a matching gift to the sweater and pants another coworker is knitting in the blue yarn (the same yarn i used for the collar).

With that done I think my knitting is done for a while. I have to focus on wedding projects!

Speaking of wedding projects - the third flower girl dress is coming along, all I have left is the finishing (adding the zipper and doing the hand stitching) so I'm very excited. Hopefully this weekend I'll not only finish that dress but start the next one!

Well it's been a long night working so i'm going to cuddle up and read a book - I read 3 books last week between planes and hotel nights - better update my reading blog soon!

No comments: