Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finished Bine's RR!

Added the squirrel and flowers last night! Here's a picture of almost the whole piece, I couldn't fit Bine's house in on the scanner but my house is the one on the right. It's a mixture of pieces, let's see what i remember...
The house is enlarged (to match the others) and from Colonial Homes by Little House Needleworks. The pinetree/grass/flowers is from Bent Creek's The Seasons.

This piece was a lot of fun to stitch, i love that it's in a row! Oh and it's not really crooked, that's just how it got "pushed" when I closed the scanner.

The week is going well so far, leaving work by 5, going home to run/walk on the treadmill, eating dinner and relaxing! Tonight I go to my aunt's house and I have my book to read as well as my embroidery!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!! I love the little squirrel!

Nic said...

What a sweet finish :o)

Jennifer said...

Cute!

I see you also recently finished the Peaceful Silhouette by Dimensions. My DH stitched that one up for his brother a year or two ago and it's a really nice piece

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great finish. I can't wait to see it in person.