Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Stitching - My Stitching Treasures


Finally some stitching! I got this pattern with the silk threads and charms for my bridal shower from all my friends (they actually paid for a shopping spree for me and this was the top of the list). So New Year's Eve 2009 I pulled it out - around 11:50pm actually and this is my foray back into stitching!

I've now been organizing my sewing room again and getting really into it. New Year's Eve/Day I stitched the outline and then last week I stitched the deer and rabbit. Another night I stitched the flower bush and top left start. Last night I stitched the 3 mini motifs (over 1), the 2 potted flowers and started on a backstitch block.

I love working with silks and this piece is such a wonderful treat. I do hope to continue this until I get bored and then start some other pieces I've had in mind for a while!

1 comment:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Good Progress...I am glad that you are back to stitching again.