Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Finally a picture!

I framed the baby sampler yesterday - the baby's first birthday just passed so I thought this would be a good gift for her. I decorated the matte a bit because it just looked so plain when it was just white.


in other news we just finished up our vacation last week to celebrate our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already! This time last year I was in Hawaii! Man how things change. This year we spent most of our vacation working on the house.. details with pictures to come of course! We also went down to NYC for 3 days (well really 1 day with travel on the other 2 days). And this week it's back to work and craziness but I'm just holding out for Labor Day weekend when we go camping with the whole family!

2 comments:

Maren S said...

Happy anniversary! Your baby sampler looks just too cute! You've got a nice hand with that artwork around the frame.

Veronica said...

What a sweet sampler and framing too. Love how you decorated the mat.