Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Goals - okay I missed June but I'm trying to get back into this:

May/June Recap:
1)Work on baby sampler for coworker - [done - just need to mat/frame now]
that's really the only crafty thing I plan to do this month. most of my goals are house related:
2) Finish framing of bathroom done
3) Replace bathroom window not done
4) Figure out Doorway in tv room done
5) Wire bathroom and tv room not done
6) Prepare for insulation guy and set up appointment NOPE
7) Set up roof repair appointment done - and roof repair done
also done:
- hemmed and adjusted bridesmaid dress for my sister
- worked on Leanne's Quilt block 8!

July Goals:
1) Finish baby sampler for coworker (frame)
2) Finish Leanne's Quilt block 9
3) Start Leanne's Quilt block 10
4) Work on Celtic Banner (Maine trip coming up!!!)
5) Wire bathroom and tv room
6) Finish (stain/poly) new door for tv room
7) Install new door in tv room
8) Install fan/vent in bathroom

1 comment:

Babs said...

I hope you get it all finished ;-)


Greetings, Babs