Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Peaceful Silhouette framed -

finally a picture!

This is the piece I stitched for my fiance for his law school graduation, he bought the kit and I stitched it. It is now happily framed and awaiting his new job in September where he will hang it. No point in bringing it to his current job with only 4 more weeks to go.

I am continuing the schedule of getting up 6, working till 7, going home and staying up till 11:30 (asleep by midnight) - this gives me a couple of good hours in the evenings to get stuff done and I'm excited.

I've decided to redo the zipper on the green flower girl dress - so I will be doing that this week hopefully and finally fixing the ribbon on the purple one, then they will be ready for hemming. Lots to do but I think I can manage it - less than 5 weeks to go!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the framing on it - did you do it yourself?

Veronica said...

Beautiful framing for a beautiful piece! Love it.

Carol said...

Wow - congratulations on getting Peaceful Silhouette framed!

Dani - tkdchick said...

The frame is just perfect ... suits the piece wonderfully!

Congrats!