Friday, January 19, 2007

UCK - migraine attacks...

No stitching last night :( I had a headache most of the afternoon and when I got home there was no way i could do anything. I sat and listened to my audiobook in the dark and fell asleep (oops) a few times. I missed dinner (migraines cause me to feel sick so I generally can't eat) and ended up getting carried to bed after 11, essentially getting about 12 hours of sleep when I got up at 6:30.

But I'm feeling loads better today - and it's amazing that it's friday - getting all that sleep makes it feel like monday or something so I'm really looking forward to this weekend now! We're considering going snowboarding tomorrow but if we don't I will have lots of crafty time. I have to work on the website as well but I think I'm scheduling some time sunday for that... oh i can't wait for the weekend!!!

Winnie the pooh pictures hopefully by monday...

No comments: